Monday, March 18, 2019

Class Cancelled

Hey Class!  I got unlucky with the changing weather. 

On the bright side, I should be better in time for Wednesday.  I know, in your respective class, we're continuing a big project we're working on. For now, consider today to be a day where you have a little extra time to wrap up any progress you were making on your projects over spring break. Wednesday will be a day where I'll review everything you've worked on so far, and help steer you in the right direction for what comes next.

Tuesday, (instead of today,) I'll drop information across all class blogs for you, just to help prepare for the following next steps of our projects:

AN225: Layout and Character Animation.
AN310: 3D Batch Rendering and Filming with Manual 3-D Cameras
AN299: Mastering Audio, Non-Linear Editing, Mastering, and Distribution

Apologies for not being able to see how refreshed everyone is after spring break! I look forward to seeing all of you again soon!
~Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment