Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Homework for Monday, Feb 12th 2017

Come to class with THREE(3) models for grading!  Each of these models must be of greater complexity than the last.

The 3 Models you are bringing to class are the following:

  1. The Model you built in-class on last wednesday, where you found a PICTURE of an OBJECT FROM GOOGLE.COM and tried to build a 3-D version of that 2-D object.
  2. The model you built last weekend. (With the real-life object for study!)
  3. The new model you are building now! (with the real-life object for study!)


Bring the .ma or .mb scene files to class. I will ask you to drop them in the "groups ----->  AN310" folder on the server for me to view.  Properly name your scene files!

BRING THE (2) REAL-LIFE OBJECTS TO CLASS FOR EVERY MODEL YOU HAVE MADE!  I WILL TAKE PICTURES OF THEM FOR REVIEW!

I will grade based on the following:


  • Craftsmanship:  How clean are your edge loops and modeling selections?  Are your models efficiently built?
  • Organization:  Did you name EVERYTHING in your scene?
  • Accuracy: I will be checking off the accuracy of your objects! You will need to bring all three objects into class so I can take pictures and make note of them while I evaluate your objects! This is  to help you improve your creative skills as we move into making environments!
  • Extra Credit:  If you bring a 4th completed model of GREATEST accuracy of all of your objects, I will award extra credit equivalent to half a letter grade! (The difference between a B and a B+, or a B+ and an A-)

No comments:

Post a Comment